+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

August 18, 2010

Good Tutorial C++ Programming

1:48 PM

Share it Please
C++ Programming
C++ language program is one of the best and most used programming in the world. If you find a good article about C++ programming, you can find here . Here, you will be guided by the first Hello world program, until advance consept about C++ programming, include Object Oriented Programming (OOP), one of the excrescent in C++.

A few months ago, I used it for study C++ language program. I found much of advantage by read that tutorial. Begin from did not know about C++ programming, until know it. Although did not yet full carry it, at least my knowledges and experiences are increase.


I have to study C++ language program because my final project for the next semester is about Augmented Reality, gGraphic Rendering, Physic Engine, and friends. The basic language program of that software is C++. Beside that reasons, I also interest about C++ language program. I also believe that by hold this language program, I have one of the best and most used language program in the world.

I take that topic because I'm studying in Electrical Engineering of ITS Surabaya, field study Telematics & Computer Engineering. And the lectures that learned are about computer development & friends, included my final project.

0 komentar: