+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

October 04, 2009

My TOEFL Score is not Enough yet

6:48 AM

Share it Please

Yesterday, I checked my TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test which hold by English Language Center of Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya on the web. And my score test is not enough yet, just 440 point. As a standard of graduate in ITS, TOEFL score for about 2 years ago was 450 point, It happened when I passed from third year Diploma. I don't know how many score are needed to be pass for now. According  issues, TOEFL score as prerquirement for graduation in ITS of Surabaya we need 470 point.

About that my score, I was not to surprissed with it, because I know my capability of English is not good, now. Trough this method, by write an English letter on my this blog, I'm sure that it will increase bit by bit. Unfortunately, I can do it every day cause of some reasons that I cann't explain.

TOEFL score in ITS of Surabaya be important now. Because if our score is less than standard of gradution we cann't yet pass of our study at here. There is a story and it is real about TOEFL score. When I still studied on Third Diploma Degree I had a senior. I asked to him, what he had passed and he answered that just remain a TOEFL. It meant that TOEFL is important now, because we cann't pass yet if our score is less than standard.

I jealous enough with my friends whose his score is more than 500 point. How can they do it ? What are they do to improve their score like it ? Is it just lucky or right that their score are like that ? Out of that all, I have to attempt to improve it. I hope my TOEFL score when I pass from this college is more than 550 point. Right high enough :-)

0 komentar: