+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

September 25, 2009

Are all of BRI ATM Machine Broken ?

11:13 AM

Share it Please

I want to take my money which saved in my bank, BRI (Bank Rakyat Indonesia) with ATM (Auto Teller Machine) at Gabugan (Tanon, Sragen, Central Java), but I cann't. Then I ask to security what happen with this and he answer that the machine was destroyed.

Not only here, in my campus, ITS of Surabaya, BRI ATM also like this, can not be functioned as how as surely. It is very disturbing, because I cann't take my money that I need. Although there are still other choice but it is to far, and it may make me lazy to save my money to this bank again for future.

I save my money to Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) since about a year ago and made an ATM card too. I expected with this card I can take my money on every time and anywhere. But, with this experience my expectation is less,

Today I wanna take my money to pay for motor tax, because it has been expired. Cause of it I'm sure that it will be get fine, because I don't know when time to pay for tax :-( .I was very disappointed, because I cann't take my money cause of an ATM Machine is damaged. Are this occured to all of BRI ATM Machine or just at my campus and my village ??

0 komentar: