+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

September 19, 2009

Read More on Blogspot is Supported Now

12:02 PM

Share it Please
Today is the last day of fasting month for a muslim, specially majority in Indonesia. I backed to home yesterday by motorcycle from Surabaya to Sragen, Central Java. I leave for 15.30 from there and arrived on about 21.00 more. On the way I had sufficent time for break about an hour in one of gasoline station of Nganjuk, because I was so tired and approximately sleepy too. So, I arrived to home was late rather than usually, which just about 4 to 5 o'clock but last night until 5 to 6 o'clock. But, I was very thanks be to god, because I arrived home was safe.


At home I just wanna update my this blog to pursuit a target, one day is one article or minimal three letter a week on it. I search an article about "how to make a read more" in blogspot. I have long enough to search it but still not yet find it. At last a moment I found it, but not written by "read more" on a n article, just split article to be short. Although like it but it's function is same with read more.

Very simple to make it, because blogger or blogspot have supply this feature. How to make it ? Just login to your blogspot and set on a global setting, then choose new feature of blogspot and save it.



Now create a post or edit your blog to make read more or split your article to be short. So, our post will not post to be all article and our frontpage can be short.


0 komentar: