+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

January 12, 2010

Great Article About Codeigniter Step by Step

9:21 PM

Share it Please

Almost more than a week I am studying about PHP framework programming, Codeigniter. I have read a manual user guide about it, but I haven't found what I want. Tonight, I search article about how to insert data to database table with Codeigniter form helper. Finally I found it in http://www.phpeveryday.com.

On this site we explained how to create a form step by step from the beginning. It is very helping full to me. With it, we guided and try to write some code.

Not only some codes, we also guided to create and configure database with Codeigniter Framework. When I write this letter I haven't done coding and haven't yet practiced. Now it's time to practice this one, Goodluck :-) .

0 komentar: