+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

April 14, 2010

Build Dynamic Website with Wordpress (Bahasa Indonesia)

9:21 AM

Share it Please
I made the tutorial how to make dynamic website with wordpress in Bahasa Indonesia. If you interested to download, you may visit here [0] . I hope you enjoy it. :-)


I made it with aim to "Wordpress Training & Workshop" which hold by Lab. B201, field study Computers & Telemathics Technique, Electrical Engineering Department, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember of Surabaya (ITS). It hold on last Sunday (11-April 2010) at Lab. Common Computing, one of lab that belong to Electrical Engineering Department.


I aware that my tutorial is least from perfect. So, critic & suggestion will always hoped to me. :-)


[0] - http://kirmann.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/membangun-web-dinamis-dengan-wordpress/

1 komentar:

sweetyy said...

Hi !
I made use of this site http://www.thewebpole.com/twp/website-tonight/ for building the website & got fine solutions..