+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

May 08, 2011

I Have New Blog

10:13 AM

Share it Please
Yesterday (May 7th, 2011) I created new blog on Blogger or blogspot domain. I gave it name http://skripx.blogspot.com. I planned to fill it with all about Script or Code of any programming which I suppose interest to include on my blog. Courtesy to Blog Template 4 U with his template who gave it merely only by download it on internet. With his template, my blog was looking good and professional's appear :) .


The first article that I wrote is about Adobe Flash CS ActionScript 3.0, "Memasukkan File swf Dalam swf dalam Adobe Flash CS 4". It is on Bahasa Indonesia, but do not close posibility to write on English or other language. On this article was telling about how to load *.swf (shockwave flash) file in *.swf file. It's mean, in one main swf file there is one or more than one swf file that can be loaded by ActionScript 3.0.

The next articles, I was planning to fill that blog with not only just Flash Programming, but also others Programming Script that I suppose is proper to show on it. The materials of articles on this blog are not hard to know. I'll try to present it with a humble language and easy to understand. So, even a beginner can understand of that articles.

I hope my enthusiasm to gives the thing by write articles not only just now. But for the next time that spirits always keeped, I hope :) .

0 komentar: