+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

October 05, 2011

I bought Android Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830)

10:59 AM

Share it Please

Alhamdulillah, all of thank goodness always I say to Allah cause all of his grace. Yesterday, I bought an Android smarthphone, Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. Great, a man like me could bought this smartphone. It's like a dream come true :) . Because, for me it is an expensive smartphone viewed from the price. But, for others maybe it's a usual.

I bought it in a center of phones, WTC Surabaya, Tuesday Oct 4th, 2011 accompanied by Widi Atmono. Before it, I reviewed and searched in internet about a prices and features, from Kaskus, Tabloid Pulsa Online, and etc. At first, I tend to bought LG Optimus One. Beside a price is not to expensive, the features also not to bad compared by Samsung Galaxy Ace. I was really really sure to bought it. But, in the way, exactly in the place of selling, I couldn't find this smartphone. I don't know why in this biggest store of phone celluler in Surabaya, smartphone like this is difficult to find. May be it's included an old smartphone, because it was announced on July 2010. More than a year :) .

Then, I continued my journey to find another Android smartphone. At the beginning, while I arround the store I've asked about how much prices of another Android phone, one of them is Samsung Galaxy Ace. So, when I arround that store for a second I was not too difficult and tired. Finnnally, I decided to bought this Android Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 :) .

Quoted from an official website, basic spesificafion of of this smartphone are :



The following are photos of my cardboard phone and accesories that I got by bought it :)


0 komentar: