+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

September 11, 2009

Spirit to Take Care My Blog is Come Back

12:01 AM

Share it Please
Today is Ramadhan, take 20th day to 21st for tomorrow (now is night after lecture). On the last afternoon my spirit to take care my blog is come back. One of factor is I wanna improve my English capability, beside that I want to make alive my this blog after have death sometimes ago.

I begin redesign my blog, change the topic of blog, update it by a letter every day (it is target), and many more that can make it alive again. Looking forward, this will contain of my diary or activities and others, not like sometime ago which contain all about my programming study. I hope it can bring new spirit of learn and improve my english capability.

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.