+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

September 09, 2009

When I'll start ?

11:50 PM

Share it Please
I always have imagine or illusion to write and take care of my this blog, change with an english letter, but I'm never have reality to do it. I imagine when I do it, undirectly my capability of English will be increase. But, When I'll starting it ???

Today, my class had a Data Structure's lecture. On this class is time to presentation of a paper that given by my lecturer. My spirit to improve my english was arise again, because there are my friends which presenting their presentation by english. I like it, and my lecture given them with A value. Awesome, I hope I can do better than them.

Now I'll try to do my illusion by write this letter on english. By this, I hope I can improve my english capability to be better, because I have a dream which it only can be reach by this one. Will or not I have to do it, I hope I can do it. Because I aware that my english now is not to good.

My target to improve it, as a beginning I'll make a letter of my activities or others record on this blog by english every day. If it is not reached, the second plan, minimal I've to write three letter a week. If it is also not reached, the bad posibility I've to make minimal one letter per week. There are no offer again beside that. Although my grammer is not too good, I have to brave to post some letter on english. Must and must.

0 komentar: