+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

October 26, 2010

I Want to Play Football in The Large Field

9:41 AM

Share it Please
As long as, I always play ball in a little field with my friends. I do it every sunday at 06.00am to 08.00 am. These field is not large and with the greens grass like a stadium with good and full of grass. These game is not called as football, although it is use ball to play. It called as Futsal.

Although it's field is less than football field, play this sport is more exhausted. Because we'll force to always moving around the field to get a ball. If we didn't moving and run we will not ball. It's mean that our games is bad :-D .


Somedays I looked a people play football in the large field, ITS Surabaya Football Stadium. At first don't know this field. Impact of every week I jog twice in that field, I see the field is look like interacting. I imagine, how if I play on that field with many friends, pursue ball and make a goal in one of the hurdle of my enemy. It would be nice, is like I do every I play in Futsal game.

Although I never yet play football in the large field, but I'm sure can do it. Because I have a little experiences play ball which is called as Futsal. I think it is not more difference with Futsal. I think if I do it I can ballancing these game.

Many of my friends take a look for me skeptic if I play football in the large field. Can I do it?

Although my friends supposed me skeptic, but I'm sure I can do it. They will not knew before they look for me play own football in the large field. Seems, I have to prove that I can play it with a good game like I play FUtsal. Sometimes I'll prove it. Right :-) .

0 komentar: