+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

November 07, 2010

Two Goal In Every Match

2:03 PM

Share it Please
Like usually on every Sunday, me and friends play Futsal in ITS PLN Fustal Stadium at 06.00 am to 8.00 am. In this match I created two goal, That is like in every match before, not more and not less :-D . Happy and satisfied, although in this game I've little tired cause of I played football in the large field yesterday afternoon.

This morning is very special day. There are two of my friends have birthday. They are twin brother, Andri and Indra form Naval Engineering (Andri) and Ocean Engineering (Indra). Not like usuallay, this morning there are many of food or snack and cake for birthday of them. As a friend, privacy I say happy birthday to them and thanks for all.

This weather is cloudy from early morning. Seemingly, last night is have drizzled. So, before the game is begun, we had to mopped the field in order not slick. Because still there are much of water on the field. So, if we did not mop we can fall while play the game. Yeah, it can be a warming up before we played ;-D .

0 komentar: